Sunday, November 7, 2021

Hell in the Wrong Place - A Combat Mission Cold War Micro Video

 I have posted at YouTube another video from my Combat Mission Cold War scenario.


The scenario is pushing me through many tactical decisions. Although not shown in the video, you will see that I pulled almost all my vehicles from the tree line. 

I just don't see the tree line as a formidable line for multiple battle positions but rather an obstacle that the Soviets will have to cross piecemeal. When they sort it with difficulty, I will unleash with my vehicles on them ...

But that didn't stop me from sending some infantry carrying Dragon ATGMs to that very tree line. This came in handy when I squandered an entire indirect fire mission on an empty road.

Check out the video. Don't miss it in YouTube for better resolutions.

Cheers,



No comments: