Friday, January 22, 2021

Steel Beasts ProPE Updated to Version 4.25

This top-notch, military-grade armor simulation keeps getting better. Yesterday it was updated to version 4.25.


Although nothing revolutionary has been added, the new features added warrant a look. My two favorites in the screenshots below.

The new group orders are more straightforward than before. In this case I'm commanding a hunter-killer team and I can now give orders and coordinate their execution with far less clicks.

Deployable AT ditches. This low tech obstacle adds a lot of tactical options for both conventional and non-conventional forces.

AT ditches can of course be crossed with the help of bridging units.

Well, I don't remember seeing Russian forces in digital flora cammo, but I am posting it here because they look pretty damn cool.



We also got a new gigantic map: "Bergen-Soltau-Munster". The author is "Abraxas"

Cheers,

No comments: