Here is the fragmentary order (FRAGO) for today:
- Battalion HQ has decided to switch main supply route (MSR) Old Spice to a parallel one located east.
- The new MSR is planned to run through the two bridges, marked as objectives (OBJ) Taneytown and Emmitsburg.
- Recent reconnaissance reports indicate at least one Soviet tank, no less than 2 BMP-3s and multiple BTR reconnaissance vehicles. The enemy's course of action (CoA) appears to be holding the two bridges with token forces until reinforcements arrive (estimated to arrive in 5 hours).
- A detachment of 2 Leopard 2A5s and two Marder IFVs is under your command. Your mission is to secure OBJ Emmitsburg and OBJ Taneytown. BTRs are not considered a threat to the planned MSR.
- H-hour will be communicated to you via radio. Expect it to be at the first light of the day.
- No indirect fire support is available.
|Ready to roll!|
Stay tuned for the debrief/AAR.