Episode VI (video above) is the final one and has been out for a while but I didn't want to pass an opportunity to praise the brilliant work of Col. Paulding.
In this episode:
- Contact! (always establish contact with the enemy using your smallest formation/unit)
- Spread out! (in open terrain, you will be held accountable for bunching up)
- Fire superiority and bases of fire (this has been covered in previous videos, but this time he is commanding the Italians and the issue is very important)
- Different Armies, different tactics! (not only different organization but also different weaponry requires slight adjustments on the way the same tactical songs are played)
- "Matchups" (understanding what own and enemy weapons systems can and can't do: match them up to your advantage)
- Shoot them in the flank! (enfilade fire during a correct matchup works marvels)
- It's not only what you see, but what it means (situational awareness: what can you imply from the enemy fire)
- Put the ground under your feet (use the camera at a very low level to better appreciate the terrain)
- ... and more
The user contributions and official forum discussions at Battlefront have changed a lot since the last 5 years or so. Thanks Col. Paulding for reminding everybody that this great series is not all about more and better looking floating icons, or more camouflage patterns for the tanks!