Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Did Buy HistWar Les Grognards ... Did I?

Yesterday, I posted about the (maybe) release of HisWar Les Grognards.

After seeing the official forums being back to normal, and after reading that some people were actually playing the game, I decided to purchase it.

The order confirmation e-mail I received was a bit confusing. Take a look:

Hello Jxxxx CXXXXXX, thank you for shopping with HistWarGames.
You have ordered a game in pre order. It is not immediately available. The box Les Grognards and the box Les Grognards Collector Napoleon will be shipped in January 2010. However, once the game is available, you will be able to download and start playing "HistWar: Les Grognards"!
When purchasing the game in pre sale, the title of "Grenadiers HistWar" will be assigned to you. It will give you access to a private forum for support and exchange.

So, it looks like the game is still in pre-order status. Funny thing the e-mail says the boxed games are being shipped in January 2010.

I will update this entry tomorrow. I just wanted you to be aware that if you haven't pre-ordered the game already, it is unlikely you will be doing the ordering-paying-downloading-playing thing that you may be expecting.

I'm off to call back Visa, they just called informing me of some suspicious activity in my card. :)

Cheers,

No comments: