Yeah! Just in time for the Holidays break!
The official announcement is here.
Be aware that at the time of this entry, some download mirrors are overwhelmed.
Highlights of the patch (from the official announcement):
* Free bonus campaign Eagle Wing
* Free bonus helicopter addon AH-64D
* New Warfare multiplayer mode When Diplomacy Fails, including 3-sides and support for diplomacy between factions
* Major AI tweaking and balancing (better combat cooperation, better situational awareness, new Suppressive fire command)
*Significant performance improvements, especially in large cities
* Fixed compatibility problems under Windows Vista and Windows 7 x64 with 8 GB and more RAM
* Grass now provides concealment also in distance
* Improved hit detection and damage system
* Improved object visibility and less significant objects popping in distance
* Improved mouse input handling
* Spatial sound improvements
* Automatic launching of user made addons (units, missions etc.) via "pbo" file association with the game
* Possibility to switch between windowed and fullscreen mode at any time in game menus using Alt + Enter or through video options
* Various crash opportunities fixed
* Linux server support added
* New GUI to various dedicated server settings
* New GUI for multiplayer commands
* Enabled commanding during story conversations
* FreeTrack support using FreeTrackClient.dll
* DRM free for users of legitimate installs
* Optional BattlEye anti-cheat protection
* Airplane Heads-Up displays reworked
* And more...