Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lenovo Split Screen - Finally I Can Run "Decisive Action" Without Changing My Screen Resolution!

Great as it is, Decisive Action has its quirks. For example, it can run only at certain specific screen resolutions. Modern monitors don't always render stuff decently when their resolution is set to something different than their native one. That's why "Decisive Action" was sort of a sore to watch in my desktop.

In my laptop, there is this Lenovo Split Screen gadget that allows you to set sorta multiple monitors. It is great to play a game in one split and watch something else in the other.

Waiting for somebody to show up at SimHQ while playing Decisive Action. I know it looks silly as Decisive Action is a game that plays inside a window. But this trick can be used for any other game that plays in full screen.

Cheers,

No comments: